Being a designer means spending your entire life learning from the things around you. Observe, analyze, and imagine as often as you can in order to better understand your environment. And above all, put your ideas down as sketches. Whether in snow, wind, or the middle of a storm, I draw anywhere: at my home,…
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression