Today, a tutorial on How to draw arrows using 1 and 2-point perspective. With practice, you will be able to take some shortcuts and draw arrows without tracing the whole set of: Horizon line, vanishing points and converging lines. Take this video as a basic exercise that will train you to draw in 3D space.…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top essential art material for a student designer
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5