Last week I bought some felt pad to stick under a table so it wouldn’t scratch the floor. I realized then that the heavy table actually slide easily on the ground. So we wouldn’t even need any wheel. Later on, I started to sketch on my Cintiq 13 HD and kept frustrated with the adherence…
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- Are you too old to start learning how to draw ?
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 5 steps to start drawing a scene in perspective |TIP126
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5