We all know about Brainstorming. I was thinking about making a “Doodle-Storm”. Try, and send me yours ! It’s a real pleasure to get absorbed by the “Doodle-Storm” session – Drawing some free form of an Earphone. I didn’t give myself a time limit (I had the whole night in front of me). However, my…
I have just acquired a new Wacom Cintiq 22 HD tablet. I though I would get used to it quickly, I was wrong. It took me few hours to get some results. I remember my first tablet. It was a Wacom Graphire 2. It has the colourful Macintosh look. It’s a classic tablet that you…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)