It’s often said that the artist Michelangelo was a genius. If his art is so impressive, it’s because he had an artistic approach that was, above all, scientific and pragmatic. Michelangelo was fascinated by the study of anatomy. To draw a body, he didn’t sketch just the visible muscles, but strove to understand all the…
- 2 reasons why a mom encourages her son to become a designer
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Top essential art material for a student designer
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?