I would like to create more “credible” concept art engines. For that, I need to study mechanical pieces having a basic understanding of the functions. That will be my “raw” material. To increase my creativity while I sketch Concept art engine, I feed my memory of forms. It’s good sometime to select my own inspiration…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !