LASALLE – SINGAPORE First off, I’d recommend that you visit multiple schools and make sure you learn their general philosophy and approach to design. If their philosophy doesn’t jive with yours, cross the school off your list. Visit the next one. Try to avoid naïveté: double check your information about a school with multiple students…
- 2 reasons why a mom encourages her son to become a designer
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Top essential art material for a student designer
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?