Being a designer is a “24-hour work”. You see, hear, eat, sleep as a designer. Everything that surround you is a source of inspiration. Under the condition that you are actively aware of it. To enhance your creativity, don’t wait for it. Provoke it! Actively pay attention to your surrounding like nobody else do, and…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Draw more ideas with the random product technique + Photoshop quick render
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- How to draw straight lines + the Common mistakes | TIP 150 | VIDEO