Today, I felt like a kid in a toy shop at Tokyu Hands. It’s a Japanese store that sell all kind of house ware, cosmetics, traveller, decoration, and hundreds of cool “useless stuff”. They have just opened, and I discovered a huge corner for pens and notebook (30% of the whole shop was shelves filled…
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- Are you too old to start learning how to draw ?
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 5 steps to start drawing a scene in perspective |TIP126
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5