I had a short and sweet conversation with David Zakarias-Weich on the Design Sketchbook’s Facebook page that I would like to share with you guys. Q/ Why are trainers always drawn in that position ? It’s rarely seen in real life. (Raised heel) Adidas sneaker sketch – You can find the video at 16 Tips…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Edward Eyth | Interview from a designer who worked with S.Spielberg, Marvel, Disney, Back to the Future II... Wow !!
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165