I had a short and sweet conversation with David Zakarias-Weich on the Design Sketchbook’s Facebook page that I would like to share with you guys. Q/ Why are trainers always drawn in that position ? It’s rarely seen in real life. (Raised heel) Adidas sneaker sketch – You can find the video at 16 Tips…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?