To make your sketch pop out from the background, it’s essential to add a Cast shadow. The “cast shadow” projects the shadow of an object on a surface (basically the ground surface). I basically use 2 methods at drawing the cast shadow: the Parallel source of light the Diverging source of light Let’s see today…
- How to draw Appealing Perspective with the CUBE MANIA Challenge Part 3/3 !
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Start drawing in 3D with The CUBE MANIA Challenge ! VIDEO 1/3
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !