TIP #44 When aN idea pop up, Don’t wait for getting the whole picture. make SOME rough sketch, and carry on from there. Chou-Tac Chung – Strong bagpack, 2014 Chou-Tac Chung – Soft bagpack, 2014 In other words, don’t use your brain to store your ideas. Free your mind by taking them down on paper.…
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- How to stop sketching flat in 2D and start drawing in 3d volumes
- Top essential art material for a student designer
- How to start digital sketching ? (Material and software)