TIP #44 When aN idea pop up, Don’t wait for getting the whole picture. make SOME rough sketch, and carry on from there. Chou-Tac Chung – Strong bagpack, 2014 Chou-Tac Chung – Soft bagpack, 2014 In other words, don’t use your brain to store your ideas. Free your mind by taking them down on paper.…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- How to draw straight lines + the Common mistakes | TIP 150 | VIDEO