When you start drawing, your are often more focused on making a beautiful picture than getting a great idea. There is nothing much wrong about it as an artist. But let’s look at a Designer’s daily life. A designer has to allocate most of his time into idea exploration. A client is not looking…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5