The middle line is essential to any designer. Mother nature made most of the thing on earth and outer space symmetrical. The human, then creates object mostly symmetrical as well. You may want to draw a spaceship, a rasor, a lamp, a car, a fashion model…anything symmetrical, use the Middle line. It’s mostly applicable for…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)