I started to take a bad habit. Looking ay my phone or Ipad when I get bored. And it happens multiple time in a day. Beside that, I am also part of people who think that kids today shouldn’t play at Angry bird, but instead playing marbles or hide and seek. I have a nostalgia…
Being a designer means spending your entire life learning from the things around you. Observe, analyze, and imagine as often as you can in order to better understand your environment. And above all, put your ideas down as sketches. Whether in snow, wind, or the middle of a storm, I draw anywhere: at my home,…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression