Just like playing sports or the piano, when you’re drawing it’s essential to pay attention to the position of the body, especially the hands and fingers. Most people don’t realize it, but good posture allows you to draw faster, more precisely, and for longer periods of time. You can always draw with bad posture, and…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.