Just like playing sports or the piano, when you’re drawing it’s essential to pay attention to the position of the body, especially the hands and fingers. Most people don’t realize it, but good posture allows you to draw faster, more precisely, and for longer periods of time. You can always draw with bad posture, and…
- How to make your character design attractive and interesting ?
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- How to be more creative daily ? From an artist point of view, with Renata.