I am now in the flight from Singapore to Bangkok. No movie to watch. Let me share with you a story from when my friends and I was student in design school. Our teachers told us often: “Do not stop at your first idea.” As a young student, it was tough to find ideas that…
Zhe Mei, Devansh S, Mya, Rodrigo O, Tilo, Forrester, John P, Tomes, Rafael asked me in the recent survey about: How do you get inspired and draw things from imagination ? May I share with you a quote I really like from Leigh Michaels. “Waiting for inspiration is like standing at the airport for a…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)