Today a quick tutorial on how to make a head. TIP 58 Start a sketch with general shapes, then refine. Start by a circle and a symmetry axis to roughly visualise the head. Draw roughly the chin to give a general preview. Place the different elements of the face without detailing much. Some of you…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Draw more ideas with the random product technique + Photoshop quick render
- How to draw straight lines + the Common mistakes | TIP 150 | VIDEO