Remember, draw your lines in a clean way. Begin cleanly, and end cleanly. Meaning, try to keep even pressure and speed from beginning to end. Chou-Tac Chung – Hand sketch, 2008 HOw to get evenly spaced lines Count in your head steadily, like a metronome. For each beat, you draw a line. Keep a steady…
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?