Thanks Adrien W. for telling me about Darren Quach. He’s an amazing concept artist. I found his Instagram account: dqsketches and his work really inspired me. I remember at school, with some classmates we already used to start drawing some robots. There is quite a while I didn’t do any and felt rusty. So,…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.