Let’s contniue with the video tutorials exported from the exercises you can find in the book : the Designer Starter Kit. Feel free to download it and find the right elements for a good start in Design sketching. This week we already saw: How to draw straight lines How to draw perfect squares How to…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen