Learning how to sketch is about making iteration. We try, we do mistake, we adjust… we retry… and so on. That’s how we keep learning and get better at anything. If you want to learn violon, you have to try, explore and train your ears. So you will fine tune. Same for drawing. I was reading…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !