Learning how to sketch is about making iteration. We try, we do mistake, we adjust… we retry… and so on. That’s how we keep learning and get better at anything. If you want to learn violon, you have to try, explore and train your ears. So you will fine tune. Same for drawing. I was reading…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Edward Eyth | Interview from a designer who worked with S.Spielberg, Marvel, Disney, Back to the Future II... Wow !!
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165