Learning how to sketch is about making iteration. We try, we do mistake, we adjust… we retry… and so on. That’s how we keep learning and get better at anything. If you want to learn violon, you have to try, explore and train your ears. So you will fine tune. Same for drawing. I was reading…
- How to draw Appealing Perspective with the CUBE MANIA Challenge Part 3/3 !
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Start drawing in 3D with The CUBE MANIA Challenge ! VIDEO 1/3