Leonardo studied Industrial design, and he’s today a 3D artist for video games. He enrolled my course Sketch like the Pros as a VIP student. Leonardo sent me his work about cubes – it is pretty unique. More than following the course step-by-step, he spice up his drawing session: by drawing cubes following a path. His training became an artwork! Leo’s…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)