I am fascinated by the tool “Vertical Symmetry” of Sketchbook Pro. You draw a half, and the software trace the second half automatically in real time. Wondering what to draw today, I had in mind the insect pin board where butterflies and other beetles are perfectly displayed. So, I decided to practice that tool today,…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)