Just like playing sports or the piano, when you’re drawing it’s essential to pay attention to the position of the body, especially the hands and fingers. Most people don’t realize it, but good posture allows you to draw faster, more precisely, and for longer periods of time. You can always draw with bad posture, and…
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression