The properties of lines are the keystone of a designer’s style. For example, you can find certain types of lines that are more likely to be associated with architecture, product design, or fashion. This is, however, merely a generalization, because part the magic of art and design is the mixture of infinite and contrasting styles.…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Draw more ideas with the random product technique + Photoshop quick render
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- How to draw straight lines + the Common mistakes | TIP 150 | VIDEO