Let me share with you guys a book I bought a couple of years ago. It’s about Manufacturing for product designer. MAKING IT, from Chris Lefteri. Chris Lefteri made this book to be approachable for students and to whom want to get a solid base without going too deep. I actually read this because…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.