Hello Design Sketchers ! Some of you told me about facing these challenges when you start sketching: “My sketches doesn’t looks good” “It’s not easy to draw from imagination” “I loose my confidence and give up fast” Wether you are beginner or senior, this situation is actually pretty common. That’s not your fault, and it can…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.