Tonight, I was back at Tokyu Hands to buy the PILOT Parallel. And I end bringing back home 2 extra pens for Chinese calligraphy. (Impulsive buying) The nibs are actually small brushes. These days I challenge my pen pressure with different “tools”. It’s quite interesting as I improve my pen pressure sensitivity. Draw anything in…
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- Are you too old to start learning how to draw ?
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5
- 5 steps to start drawing a scene in perspective |TIP126