Today, is meaningful to me. I am interviewing Mr Bailey, founder of ConceptkicksLab, a Footwear design and Development agency – and also Concept Kicks, a blog of reference about sneaker design. When I was student Mr Bailey published (still) awesome sketches from sneaker designers on his blog. It was a huge influence for me to become a Footwear…
Nymul has just sent me a question. I share here with you hoping to help more people. Send me your question in the comments or email at [email protected] I will be glad to answer you and share the answer to all of you. Question from Nymul “Hi Chou-Tac, I am studying footwear engineering. I also…
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?