Thanks Adrien W. for telling me about Darren Quach. He’s an amazing concept artist. I found his Instagram account: dqsketches and his work really inspired me. I remember at school, with some classmates we already used to start drawing some robots. There is quite a while I didn’t do any and felt rusty. So,…
At Cuc Gach Quan, Saigon – I discovered a mix modern and antique restaurant. The walls, props decoration has been preserved from decades. Bowls, spoon, wood chopsticks are authentic. You could see some cracks on the bowl edge, which was actually charming. Today generation loves to go there to find back some nostalgia, as they…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)