Thanks Adrien W. for telling me about Darren Quach. He’s an amazing concept artist. I found his Instagram account: dqsketches and his work really inspired me. I remember at school, with some classmates we already used to start drawing some robots. There is quite a while I didn’t do any and felt rusty. So,…
At Cuc Gach Quan, Saigon – I discovered a mix modern and antique restaurant. The walls, props decoration has been preserved from decades. Bowls, spoon, wood chopsticks are authentic. You could see some cracks on the bowl edge, which was actually charming. Today generation loves to go there to find back some nostalgia, as they…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)