Just like playing sports or the piano, when you’re drawing it’s essential to pay attention to the position of the body, especially the hands and fingers. Most people don’t realize it, but good posture allows you to draw faster, more precisely, and for longer periods of time. You can always draw with bad posture, and…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top essential art material for a student designer
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5