Just like playing sports or the piano, when you’re drawing it’s essential to pay attention to the position of the body, especially the hands and fingers. Most people don’t realize it, but good posture allows you to draw faster, more precisely, and for longer periods of time. You can always draw with bad posture, and…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !