When I sit on my desk and I start sketching, my fingers are quite stiff. The first sketches are often clumsy and it can be frustrating. However, after a bit of warm up, the lines get better, I feel more confident and I start focusing better. First sketches of the night: I started my sketches…
- How to draw Appealing Perspective with the CUBE MANIA Challenge Part 3/3 !
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Start drawing in 3D with The CUBE MANIA Challenge ! VIDEO 1/3
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !