The properties of lines are the keystone of a designer’s style. For example, you can find certain types of lines that are more likely to be associated with architecture, product design, or fashion. This is, however, merely a generalization, because part the magic of art and design is the mixture of infinite and contrasting styles.…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?