Last week we sas How to draw a cube with 1-point perspective and how to recognise weither you need 1 or 2-points perspective. I guess you also saw how easy it is to draw by just following the steps. So today, it’s time to draw a cube with 2-point perspective. How to draw a…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5