Tonight, I was back at Tokyu Hands to buy the PILOT Parallel. And I end bringing back home 2 extra pens for Chinese calligraphy. (Impulsive buying) The nibs are actually small brushes. These days I challenge my pen pressure with different “tools”. It’s quite interesting as I improve my pen pressure sensitivity. Draw anything in…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !