Tonight, I was back at Tokyu Hands to buy the PILOT Parallel. And I end bringing back home 2 extra pens for Chinese calligraphy. (Impulsive buying) The nibs are actually small brushes. These days I challenge my pen pressure with different “tools”. It’s quite interesting as I improve my pen pressure sensitivity. Draw anything in…
- How to draw Appealing Perspective with the CUBE MANIA Challenge Part 3/3 !
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Start drawing in 3D with The CUBE MANIA Challenge ! VIDEO 1/3
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !