Tonight, I was back at Tokyu Hands to buy the PILOT Parallel. And I end bringing back home 2 extra pens for Chinese calligraphy. (Impulsive buying) The nibs are actually small brushes. These days I challenge my pen pressure with different “tools”. It’s quite interesting as I improve my pen pressure sensitivity. Draw anything in…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Draw more ideas with the random product technique + Photoshop quick render
- How to draw straight lines + the Common mistakes | TIP 150 | VIDEO