Let’s study a BIC crystal cap. In a previous post, we saw how to make reflection on flat and transparent surfaces. Now, it’s about transparent volume. The degree of difficulty is a bit higher but still achievable by beginners. Chou-Tac Chung – Bic Crystal cap, 2014 STEP 1|GET THE Right Proportion Take your time tracing these…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !