Remember, draw your lines in a clean way. Begin cleanly, and end cleanly. Meaning, try to keep even pressure and speed from beginning to end. Chou-Tac Chung – Hand sketch, 2008 HOw to get evenly spaced lines Count in your head steadily, like a metronome. For each beat, you draw a line. Keep a steady…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen