Drawing nice curves are essential for a dynamic sketch. 90% of the time I use 2 types of curves. You can see an example of sketch I did with the C-Curves and the S-Curves, while drawing a sneaker. Many beginners are scared at drawing curves. I will show you some sketching techniques and exercises on…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Draw more ideas with the random product technique + Photoshop quick render
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- How to draw straight lines + the Common mistakes | TIP 150 | VIDEO