Drawing nice curves are essential for a dynamic sketch. 90% of the time I use 2 types of curves. You can see an example of sketch I did with the C-Curves and the S-Curves, while drawing a sneaker. Many beginners are scared at drawing curves. I will show you some sketching techniques and exercises on…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Edward Eyth | Interview from a designer who worked with S.Spielberg, Marvel, Disney, Back to the Future II... Wow !!
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen