Today, let’s look at a 4 steps tutorial that will help you better draw any Product design in 3D. It’s a perfect training for whom face the Malediction of the Blank page, where you may face these challenges: No inspiration, no ideas Even if you have ideas, you can’t visualize them on paper. So…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)