Theories that explain how to draw the interaction between light and glass surfaces are complex, and can take a lot of time to fully explain. For now, we’ll approach things simply, using a method that takes advantage of shortcuts. The first shortcut is to treat all similar transparent surfaces, such as plastic, as glass. Even…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !