Theories that explain how to draw the interaction between light and glass surfaces are complex, and can take a lot of time to fully explain. For now, we’ll approach things simply, using a method that takes advantage of shortcuts. The first shortcut is to treat all similar transparent surfaces, such as plastic, as glass. Even…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !