“Practice practice practice” is overrated. It’s truly important, but that’s Not the main rule to success. Before that, you need Motivation, or your might end to Practice, practice, practice for a month only. 😛 Sander Gerinckx – Drawing child I met some students at Design school who didn’t know how to draw when they started.…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !