Hello Design Sketchers ! Some of you told me about facing these challenges when you start sketching: “My sketches doesn’t looks good” “It’s not easy to draw from imagination” “I loose my confidence and give up fast” Wether you are beginner or senior, this situation is actually pretty common. That’s not your fault, and it can…
When you start a drawing session, you may wonder why your first sketches are clumsy. Your hand muscles are not yet that agile. It’s good to start with a bit of warm up. For that, draw anything with a loose hand. Warm Up drawing with a loose hand – Wacom Cintiq 22HD with Sketchbook Pro…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression