Today a quick tutorial on how to make a head. TIP 58 Start a sketch with general shapes, then refine. Start by a circle and a symmetry axis to roughly visualise the head. Draw roughly the chin to give a general preview. Place the different elements of the face without detailing much. Some of you…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?