Drawing nice curves are essential for a dynamic sketch. 90% of the time I use 2 types of curves. You can see an example of sketch I did with the C-Curves and the S-Curves, while drawing a sneaker. Many beginners are scared at drawing curves. I will show you some sketching techniques and exercises on…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)