Drafting the content for the sketching video tutorial, I took a break and sketched some Concept art thumbnails. It was fun ! I would recommend to draw your thumbnails without taking much care of details. Ignore or simplify them. Focus on drawing the main shapes with fluid lines. Your scene will come out dynamic. The…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Edward Eyth | Interview from a designer who worked with S.Spielberg, Marvel, Disney, Back to the Future II... Wow !!
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165