Bigger are our drawings, bigger our mistakes appear! I know how we feel at start. We are not used at drawing big, and we are not confident at doing it. So we get naturally scared. We feel that a small sketch got better chance to looks good. But if you want to improve, you will…
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- Are you too old to start learning how to draw ?
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 5 steps to start drawing a scene in perspective |TIP126