Bigger are our drawings, bigger our mistakes appear! I know how we feel at start. We are not used at drawing big, and we are not confident at doing it. So we get naturally scared. We feel that a small sketch got better chance to looks good. But if you want to improve, you will…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)