Following the article about the Book written by Chris Lefteri, Manufacturing techniques for Product Design, I would like to precise an essential notion that any aspiring designer needs to know. “To me, a great designer loves people. This is where he takes his inspiration from.” This is how Jonathan Ive* bring for the first time…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !