I dig in an old toolbox at my parents’ place. I found this door hinge. I took one of the most “intricate object” from the box. I actually liked it for its mechanism. So, I decided that it will be my sketching challenge of the day! TIP 29 basics will become instinct Train yourself…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !