Have you ever felled awkward to draw something when people are looking above your shoulder? It happens that a sketcher suddenly can’t draw anything. Trying to sketch new things, he’s paralysed and draw nothing; thinking that his sketch may be judged by people. TIP#33 No failure, no progress When you meet a difficulty, face it.…
- 2 reasons why a mom encourages her son to become a designer
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Top essential art material for a student designer
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?